31 July - 13 August 2016
The aim of the ETC Summer School is to provide an international and multidisciplinary forum to explore:
- People-environment interaction in relation to the promotion of health and wellbeing
- Internal and external resources and mechanisms that enable people to participate fully in society
- System approaches to create synergy between EcoHealth and holistic approaches of health
With tutors of the ETC-PPHP Network:
- Prof. Gordana Palekovic, University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Andrija Štampar School of Public Health, Croatia
- Prof. Lynne Kennedy, Department of Clinical Sciences and Nutrition, University of Chester, UK
- Prof. Maria Koelen, Dr. Lenneke Vaandrager, Ir. Carlijn Wentink and dr. Annemarie Wagemakers Health & Society (HSO), Department of Social Sciences, Wageningen University, The Netherlands
- Prof Giancarlo Pocetta, Research Centre for Health Promotion and Education, University of Perugia, Italy
- Dr. Anna Bonmati, Faculty of Nursing, University of Girona, Spain
- Ir. Gwendolijn Boonekamp, HAN University of applied Sciences Institute Sports & Exercise, The Netherlands
- Prof. Bengt Lindström, Norwegian University of Science & Technology (NTNU), Department of Social Work and Health Science (ISH), Norway
- Prof. Paolo Contu, Department of Public Health, Clinical and Molecular Medicine, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Prof. Eric Breton, The Inpes Health Promotion Chair at the EHESP, EHESP School of Public Health, Rennes, France
- Prof. Carlos Alvarez, The Public Health Research Group of the University of Alicante, Spain
- Dr. Arnd Hofmeister, independent German consultant and lecturer at Liverpool University
This 25th edition of the ETC-PHHP summer school is organised by the Health and Society Group at Wageningen University, The Netherlands.
Participants: who should come?
Participants may come from health promotion, public health, health care or have a background in education, social work, in research, management, practice or policy.
The course working language is English. The number of participants is limited to 30.
The regular course fee is € 1.300. Early registration (before March 27 2016) is € 1.100 (saves €200). The first five WASS PhD’s registrations will get a 50% discount.
The fee includes accommodation in single rooms, lunches during the academic programme (Monday to Friday), catering during morning coffee breaks, course materials, and welcome & farewell dinner.
Deadline for registration: April 30th, 2016.