We are looking forward to making 2020 a fruitful Energy Alliance year. Therefore, we would like to invite all to the next Energy Alliance meeting on the 20th of January 2020.
This time we would like to have three pitches and afterwards we will split up in small groups to discuss energy alliance topics and plans for the coming year.
The program will be as follows:
12:00-12:10 Announcements and introductions
- 5 min. pitch and 5 min. discussion
- Paul Voskuilen: Linking the energy transition challenges of the Amsterdam region to innovation practices, competencies, and projects, to find insights and solutions that create a real added value for the city and its people (AMS-institute)
- Barbara van Mierlo: Processes of transformative, systemic change towards sustainability, and their intersection with everyday social practices (Knowledge Technology and Innovation-WUR)
- Harry Bitter: Production of chemicals from biomass and biomass derived feedstocks in a sustainable way (4TU)
12:40-13:30 EA Agenda 2020: consolidating and expanding the Energy Alliance and its strategic influence
- Topics (key question: what ideas/actions this year)
- Education (Mattijs)
- PhD Alliance (Helena)
- Research collaboration (Bas)
- Communication/outreach (Chiel)