The global Food & Agribusiness industry is tasked with providing the global human population each day with all the food it needs. On a planet of limited resources, and with a growing population, meeting this challenge requires ingenuity, innovation and cooperation among the industry’s leaders on an ever more intensive scale. During this seminar exclusively developed real-life business cases & several keynote speakers will inspire you with their solutions and strategic challenges. You are a CEO working in the Food & Agribusiness who want's to get inspired, meet peers and take sometime for out the box thinking and processing of new idea's and strategies.
Why choose the EFAS seminar
- Are a senior decision maker in the food & agribusiness sector
- Want to discuss the real story with your peers
- Value sound, unbiased in-depth strategic analysis
- Want to grow and innovate your business
- Aim for operational excellence
- Understand the drivers of value creation
- Are an ambitious and realistic leader
- Keep a view of the entire value chain from farm to fork
Eight real-life business cases,´based on the experiences of pioneering changemakers in the industry' are exclusively created and prepared for each EFAS edition. Step into the shoes of the CEO and face his or her current foremost strategic challenge. The actual CEO is present during these discussions and will explain the business case and discuss the input given by participants. Besides the business case also several top Food & Agribusiness experts are invited to speak and share their insights and thoughts on future trends.
The European Food & Agribusiness seminar is developed for CEO's working in the Food & Agribusiness. Please contact our study adviser if you are not sure whether you fit the participant profile.