2-Day seminar. The global agribusiness industry is tasked with providing the global human population each day with all the food it needs. On a planet of limited resources, and with a growing population, meeting this challenge requires ingenuity, innovation and cooperation among the industry’s leaders on an ever more intensive scale. In this program, you will meet and exchange with your peers from the agribusiness industry. You will discuss their real-life business cases and their current strategic challenges. You will be inspired by their solutions, and you will inspire them with your contributions.
This program is not a conference
— it is a business seminar
We will present and discuss with you eight real-life business cases,´based on the experiences of pioneering changemakers in the industry. You will step into the shoes of the CEO and face his or her current foremost strategic challenge. The actual CEO is present during these discussions. The business case studies presented are created and prepared exclusively for this program.
Attending the seminar is the right choice if you:
• are a senior decision maker in the food & agribusiness sector
• want to discuss the real story with your peers
• value sound, unbiased in-depth strategic analysis
• want to grow and innovate your business
• aim for operational excellence
• understand the drivers of value creation
• are an ambitious and realistic leader
• keep a view of the entire value chain from farm to fork