The Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness (F&A) is developed for high potentials, with the ambition to be the future leaders in F&A. With this MBA you will be equipped to contribute to a better world, with an improved quality of life. Or as we like to say: you’ll be ready to flip the coin.
This Executive MBA in Food & Agribusiness (F&A) is a partnership between TIAS Business School and Wageningen University & Research.
For whom is the Executive MBA?
The Executive MBA in F&A focuses on high potentials (minimum 5-years of business experience) with the ambition to be the future leaders in Food & Agribusiness. Participants work in roles that require them to have an overview of their organization, and
understand the impact of specific decisions within their organization.
Why join the MBA in Food & Agribusiness?
- Unique combination of general management knowledge to the specific context of Food & Agribusiness
- The programme is designed to suit your needs when balancing work and study
- Personal development: Leadership development is a key part of the curriculum
- Share your learning experience with fellow participants coming from very diverse backgrounds including the Food & Agribusiness industry
- Deep emphasis on enhancing your career prospects
- Upon successful completion you will receive the title Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- This programme has received international (AMBA) and institutional (AACSB) accreditation
MBA in Food & Agribusiness programme
The academic programme of the Executive MBA in F&A offers state-of-the-art academic insights and combines them with best practises from renowned business leaders. The programme consists of three blocks. Each block closes with high- level integration modules on key issues and challenges specific to F&A. A final management project, the so-called Capstone project, which is your final proof of MBA-level integral management skills, will be specific to a F&A case, supervised by leading scholars from Wageningen University & Research.
Would you like to learn more about the programme? , join an online inspiration session or approach Agnes Kiss, programme advisor Executive Education. She can help you with:
- General information
- CV assessment
- Sit-in class option
- Application information
Telephone: +31 (0)317 485139