The Food Biomarkers Alliance – FOODBALL – is a JPI-funded, multicentric project on biomarkers of food intake. During this congress the first FOODBALL results will be presented.
The congress will include:
- Biomarker classification and validation
- Food biomarkers for the intake of specific foods and food groups
- Translational perspectives underpinning food and health biomarkers
- New matrices for biomarkers
- New databases for food metabolome and intake biomarkers
- FOODBALL goals and policy implications
€75 for the FOODBALL Finals on May 14.
€100 for both the FOODBALL Finals on May 14 plus the FOODBALL Project Meeting on May 15th (for FOODBALL partners only).
All fees include coffee/tea, fruit, snacks, and lunch
Registration is now open.