Lunch concert by Pent'amuse. The Wageningen Pent'amuse wnd-quintet consists of five very experienced musicians.
The Wageningen Pent'amuse Wind-Quintet was founded in 2005 as "Octet '88", and consists of five very experienced amateur musicians. Pent'amuse regularly plays at many events and shows several times a year a concert in Wageningen. The members are trying to put together known and unknown repertoire for wind-quintet in their performances.
The repertoire is for example:
- Claude Arrieu - Quintette en Ut (1957)
- Luciano Berio - Opus number Zoo (1975)
- Giovanni Cambini - Quintet in d (1802)
- Franz Danzi - Quintet in b (1821)
- Claude Debussy - Le Petit Negre
- Gabriel Fauré - 'Dolly' Suite
- Jean Françaix - 'Marche' uit Quintette pour Vents
- Hugo de Groot- In Holland staat een huis (20st century)
- Jacques Ibert - Trois Pièces Brêves (1930)
- Gordon Jacob - Sextet (1962)
- Darius Milhaud - La Cheminée du roi René (1942)
- Modest Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition
- Hindemith Paul - Kleine Kammermuzik (1922)
- Francis Poulenc - Novelette in C (1927)
- Dmitri Shostakovich - Polka (1929)
- Alexander Zemlinsky - Humoresque (Rondo) (1939)
For more information check the website of Impulse.
- Website Impulse (in Dutch)