Ahold Delhaize is one of the largest food retailers in the world and is a leader in both supermarkets and E-commerce. We employ around 370,000 people in 11 different countries worldwide. We serve up to 50 million people weekly and inspire our customers with 21 strong local brands. Basing from our head office in Zaandam, we work tirelessly every day to make our customers’ lives a little better and easier. Do you also want to make an impact in the Netherlands and see your results in our stores? Then sign up for your preferred internship orientation during our Matching Day and come do an internship at Albert Heijn, Etos, Gall & Gall or Ahold Delhaize.
As an intern, you get the chance to discover where your strength lies and what you really like! In your first and third year, you will work in one of the fields at our head office. You get the opportunity to become acquainted with several brands: Etos, Gall & Gall, Albert Heijn, Albert Heijn online and Ahold Delhaize GSO (Global Support Office).
A shelf of experience
- See your results implemented in the stores and have an impact on what the Netherlands eats and drinks.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a large corporate environment with more than 1,500 colleagues.
- You won’t only be getting coffee! You get a lot of responsibility and are part of the team.
- Many nice colleagues and an informal working atmosphere.
- Job placements for HBO and university students;
- Preferably, 4-5 days per week (space to write an assignment is being considered);
- Internship compensation of €450 – €500 per period + compensation for travel expenses depending on your travel distance;
- Internships of 5/6 months with start dates in September and February (other intake moments are also negotiable);
- Option of participating in drinks and outings organised by Young Ahold Delhaize and the Internship Office.
- Curious about the world of Retail. You like taking responsibility and initiative. Furthermore, you are able to work well independently and:
- Are you an HBO or university student who is still enrolled in a study program;
- Do you have an affinity for retail, store experience is an advantage;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Link your resume to your preferred internship orientation.