Diana E. Lopez, Doctoral Fellow (Knowledge, Innovation & Technology)
internal and external MSc and PhDs with a Social Science background
1 ECTS upon successful completion of final assignment
• Background in qualitative methods
• Current enrolment in a graduate programme (Master, MBA, PhD)
• Access to a laptop (not Mac)
• Prior (basic) knowledge on gender studies, innovation systems, and agricultural/natural resource management (NRM) is preferred
- To become comfortable with working with a qualitative software, including the creation of a simple coding tree.
- To become comfortable sith basic query analysis in NVivo, and apply the newly-acquired knowledge on a sample NVivo project.
- The participants will learn to run more advanced queries, and develop analysis tools that will help them to organise and present NVivo results. They will also acquire basic data management skills needed for conducting large-comparitive qualitative analysis.
Registration and course fees:
We have already received the maximum number of participants. If you would be interested to follow an NVivo course, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tea, coffee and fruit will be provided during the breaks, but it is expected you make your own arrangements for lunch. We strongly discourage the use of single-use plastic bottles for water and commend you to bring your own thermos or other types of water containers.
In case you are external and need a wifi-account please mention this in your application.
| Session 1
| Session 2
| Session 3