Ulrike Wild, director of online and open learning and the online master team, will talk about the new online master programmes of Wageningen University!
Wageningen University will start two online Master programmes in September, 2015. With these innovative initiatives, students can study “Nutritional Epidemiology and Public Health” (within the Master Nutrition and Health) and “Plant Breeding” (within the Master Plant Sciences) entirely online and so doing combine a career with studying.
But there are many questions around the new online master programmes:
- How are the Master programmes constructed?
- Who is the target group?
- How does studying on an online platform look like?
- How do students interact with each other?
- What are online exams like?
- How does this affect on campus education?
- And what are the opportunities of these developments?
All these questions and topics will be addressed in the Online MSc information session on the 11th of May from 16.30 onwards. First members of the distance learning team and Ulrike Wild, director of online and open learning, will give a short presentation and afterwards there will be time for questions and a social drink.