Do you want to be involved into reshaping the route to the “Sustainable production of safe and healthy food”? Do you have ideas about how this can be done? Then we need you!
Recently, you received a save the date for an interactive workshop on the 11th of May. The goal of the workshop is to adjust and redefine the route and eight accompanying game changers. Now, we would officially like to invite you to join us on this day, from 13h30-16h00 on Teams. There program will be as follows:
- Welcome and plenary session 1
- Break out: four sub-sessions:
- Green biodiversity and Blue biodiversity
- Turbosynthesis and High tech
- The competent consumer and Protein efficiency
- Closing cycles and Global food security
- Plenary session 2 and conclusion
You can only join 1 breakout session, please do so by registering and filling out your preferred choice via the registration form. Filling out the form is mandatory in order to participate. After this registration, you will receive an e-mail with the Teams link and additional information a week before the event.
The workshop will be highly interactive, so there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and to give your opinion. We hope to see you the 11th of May!