The Journey is a five-week intensive climate innovation summer school taking place across Europe. It is Europe's largest climate change education programme. The Journey 2016 will be taking place in July and August.
The Journey brings together highly motivated students from our partner universities who want to learn more about climate sciences and explore the entrepreneurial opportunities related to it.
If you want to:
- Network with and relate personally to multi-cultural, like-minded peers at all career levels;
- Meet the people who matter in business, science and policy, including entrepreneurs putting ideas into practice;
- Explore climate change at first hand in its scientific, environmental, political, social and economic contexts;
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to develop and pitch your own ideas as potential business ventures;
- Have an inspiring summer;
Then The Journey could be an amazing opportunity for you!
Dates & Location
The dates for The Journey 2016 are the following: 3 July to 6 August 2016, and July 24 July to 27 August 2016. The Journey takes you to three different Climate-KIC locations. Every two weeks, you will change location and, together with your fellow students, travel to another CLC or RIC.