COP27 side event: Global to local: nature-based solutions for climate, nature, and people (Wetlands from Sahara & UK)
The session provides a global to local approach for nature-based solutions (NbS) outlining the global policy context of NbS with case studies from UK to Egypt delivering on biodiversity, climate, water, and sustainable development goal outcomes.
- H.E. Dr Yasmine Fouad, Minister for Environment, Egypt
- Khaled Noby, Nature Conservation Egypt (NCE)
- Melanie Coath, The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB)
- Irina Likhachova, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Patricia Zurita, CEO, BirdLife International