By participating in the giveaway, the participant agrees with the following conditions:
- The giveaway competition is open from 9 September to and including 15 October 2020. Any entries received after 15 October will be declared null and void and will not be taken into consideration. The participant must provide correct and current information, which includes given name and family name, address, e-mail address and the answer to the question: 'Which MOOC did you do and how has it impacted your life?'.
- Submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com stating 'Win a WURk@home gift box'. Entries submitted in any other form or that are incomplete will not be considered in the raffle.
- After 15 October 2020, WUR will select a maximum of ten winners from among the complete submissions. The winners will receive notice on the e-mail address they have provided no later than 31 December 2020. The WURk@home gift boxes will be shipped out as soon as possible after the winners have been notified.
- Participants under 16 years of age declare they have permission from one or more parents or guardians to enter into the competition.
- The prize is personal and will only be awarded to the winning participants. The prize cannot be exchanged for money, products or services or transferred. If these conditions are not accepted (on time), the participant waives all claims to the prize, and the prize will therefore not be distributed. In this event, WUR can draw a new winner from among the remaining entries.
- The prizes will be delivered by WUR or a third party contracted by WUR. WUR is not liable for any damage resulting from failure to deliver, including late delivery, failure by the winner to collect the prize, or the prize having been received by an unauthorized person.
- The prize is awarded as-is. WUR is not liable for visible or hidden defects, nor for any and all damages resulting from the use thereof. Use of the awarded prize is entirely at the winners' risk.
- WUR is in no way liable for any damages, material or otherwise, resulting from participation in the contest, nor for any technical malfunctions, defects or delays related to participation in the contest or in the lottery through which the winner is decided.
- Without prior consultation, WUR is entitled to alter the conditions applicable to this contest, or to cancel, change or alter the competition as it deems appropriate, without accepting any liability for resulting damages incurred by participants. Any alterations and adjustments to these conditions will be divulged by WUR on its website.
- No correspondence can be entered into regarding the selection of the winners and awarding of the prizes. There are no legal options to contest the outcome. Questions, complaints and suggestions may be directed at firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Win a WURk@home gift box'.
Your personal data (name, date of birth, e-mail address and postal address) is required to assess the submissions, contact the participants and ship the prizes.
Furthermore, we may use your given name and family name, the name of the MOOC you followed and your answer to the lottery question for communication purposes in media such as www.wur.nl, www.edx.com, newsletters and our social media channels. By submitting your response to this lottery, you grant us permission to use the abovementioned data for these purposes.
Your personal information will not be used for any other purposes than the abovementioned necessary purposes, nor shared with third parties.
The Wageningen University & Research Regulation for the protection of personal data applies to this contest.