Caresharing is looking for students who are interested in the use of software for collaboration between professionals in the 1st and 2nd line healthcare sector. The specific tasks can be discussed with the student and the university.
Founded by three brothers in 2007 in The Netherlands, Caresharing develops and implements successful collaboration software for professionals in the 1st and 2nd line healthcare sector. In 2007 they launched an Integrated Care Information System (= Keten Informatiesysteem) and in the meantime, several thousands of healthcare professionals make use of the Caresharing software daily for the care of nearly half a million patients.
However, the brothers were not satisfied, collaboration within the healthcare sector is still not supported in a way they have in mind. With cBoards there is finally a change!
cBoards is an online application that enables all types of healthcare professionals to work together, with informal caregivers and with the patient, very easily. cBoards completely removes all barriers to realize the best care for a patient. Collaboration always takes place around a specific healthcare theme, in a structured way. cBoards is one of the world’s first software applications that makes this possible.
cBoards had a soft launch in July 2017 with a number of healthcare professionals who have already used the Caresharing Integrated Care Information System – cKIS. Their reactions, but also those of IT vendors and umbrella organizations within the sector, were very promising. And indeed, one and a half year later cBoards is picking up steam in The Netherlands, Saudi-Arabia and several other countries in the Middle East.
Caresharing also has an official partnership with the successfull and innovative home care organization ‘Stichting Buurtzorg Nederland’. Together we market and implement the Buurtzorg concept of self-steering teams and the related ICT for home care and their multidisciplinary collaboration in international markets. Currently we are present in Japan, China and Germany. And the next country in which we will launch the Buurtzorg concept will most probably be Australia.
Type of activities
- Give input regarding the Caresharing MarCom strategy on how the new application cBoards can go viral (in NL, CH, JP, DE, SA)
- Initiate and writing the content of on- and offline communication
- Write online messages to engage, retain and convert cBoards users
- Compose social media content & set up and execute social media campaigns
- Give input for and execute online add campaigns
- Write blogs about the Caresharing business / industry and its productportfolio
- Set up and execute market research for the new application cBoards
- Analyse effectiveness of the different MarCom channels used
- Support in maintaining the Caresharing website
- Consulting around how cBoards can be implemented and used best
What can we offer the student?
As our team is relatively small (30 fte), we can offer our Interns continuous guidance that fits the needs of the particular Intern. Next to that the Caresharing organization has a flat organizational structure, which enables our Interns to ask for information and help in an easy way and gives them the opportunity to get an insight look in the different departments within the company.
Furthermore, the MarCom department cooperates with quite a few other departments which makes the Intern role very dynamic and interesting.
Caresharing can be characterized as a ‘scale up’ with lots of ICT and healthcare knowledge, especially on multidisciplinary collaboration. Colleagues are relatively young, almost all of them having an Academic background in either medicine or medical information sciences.
- The Internship compensation is 550 euro (per month).
- Commuting-traffic compensation (if the Intern is not an Amsterdam resident)
- City center office
- Great lunches & coffee!
What kind of student are you looking for?
Most likely the following 2 Master programs fit our industry, business and intern activities best:
- Master Communication, Health and Life Sciences
- Master Management, Economics and Consumer Studies
- Furthermore, we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and pro-active student who has:
- Interest in the (worldwide) healthcare sector
- Affinity with renewing applications
- Conceptual thinking & analytical skills
- A predilection for cool brands!
- An appealing writing style
- An eye for detail