“I want to create a better world and build a better business”
CRN, Vers-chez-les Blanc, Switzerland Six-month internship
Nestlé Research Center (NRC) located near Lausanne, Switzerland is one of the leading research laboratories in food and nutritional sciences. With 700 members of staff from 50 nations, NRC has a strong position in the international scientific community supported further by more than 200 external scientific partnerships and University collaborations and 270 scientific publications each year (learn more about the NRC at www.research.nestle.com).NRC has an excellent reputation in food and nutrition research that has benefited consumers for over a century. By bringing together its knowledge in Nutrition and Health, Food Science, Food/Consumer Interaction, Food Quality and Safety, Nestlé opens the way to develop Good Food and Good Life: to offer tasty foods that procure health as well as pleasure for our consumers. In this global and multicultural environment, Nestlé, a food, nutrition, health and wellness company aims to work with the best scientists in the world.
- Prepare and carry out experiments in the area of emulsion preparation and physical characterization.
- Understand emulsifier surface activity.
- Provide internal and external communications (presentations, reports)
Education and experience
BSc or MSc degree in soft matter or food science & technology.
- Good knowledge in physical and chemical properties of materials
- Good theoretical knowledge and experimental skills in relevant analytical techniques (e.g. particle sizing, rheology, microscopy)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French is a strong asset
Show us that you are able to have excellent technical and organizational skills. In addition, your service orientation, your team player attitude and your proactivity will contribute to your and our success. If you want to work in a team and to build up a strong first professional experience, then apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 92.2 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2012, more than 330,000 employees worldwide and 468 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com