Is it allowed to submit my article to Research@WUR, although I signed a Copyright Transfer Agreement?

It depends on the conditions you agreed upon in the Copyright Transfer Agreement, if you are allowed to submit your paper to Research@WUR, and if yes, what version of your paper. On the Sherpa/Romeo website you can find the conditions for each scientific journal.

More information: How do I make my publication Open Access