Are you interested in an exciting career in the food industry? On this page you will find all the master programmes that Wageningen University & Research has to offer in the field of food.
Why Wageningen University & Research?
- Ranked as the best university in the Netherlands
- One of the best agricultural universities in the world
- Studying at Wageningen University & Research gives you an international quality benchmark on your CV
- Room for personal tutoring
- 10,000 students from over 100 different countries
Our Food Studies master programmes
Food Quality Management
In the the two-year master Food Quality Management you will focus on the quality processes in the agrifood chain. From the primary sector to the final consumer: food, flowers but also cattle are discussed.
This top rated master was the first master in Food Safety worldwide. An unique programme that focuses on the technical aspects, as well as the legal side of food safety.
The master Food Technology offers courses and research in all areas of food science: from advanced technical fields such as Molecular Biology to fields with a more economic or sociological focus such as marketing and consumer wishes.
Online Master Food Technology
This programme focuses on the core of food technology such as ingredient functionality, sustainable food process engineering and product design. With an online master you can easily combine studying with your professional career.
European Master in Food Studies
Get the opportunity to develop your scientific, research and communication skills while studying in four different countries. The collaboration with ten industry partners like Heineken, Nestle, Mondelez, Unilver, DSM, and more make this programme unique.
You can choose a specialisation in a master programme that fits your personal interest:
- Applied Food Safety (MSc Food Safety)
- Dairy Science and Technology (MSc Food Technology)
- Food Biotechnology and Biorefining (MSc Food Technology)
- Food Innovation and Management (MSc Food Technology)
- Food Safety Law (MSc Food Safety)
- Gastronomy (MSc Food Technology)
- Ingredient Functionality (MSc Food Technology)
- Product Design (MSc Food Technology)
- Sensory Science (MSc Food Technology)
- Supply Chain Safety (MSc Food Safety)
- Sustainable Food Processing (MSc Food Technology)
Are you not sure which master fits you? Compare our master programmes.