Considering studying in Wageningen? Let us help you further. On this page we’ll give you a brief introduction to Wageningen life.
Improve your career opportunities, meet new friends from all over the world, and get the best out of yourself in Wageningen! On this page you can get a better impression of Wageningen University.
Let students from Mexico tell you about their time in Wageningen, their stories are displayed on the right.
Master student at Wageningen University:
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
Facts for Mexican students:
- Currently there are more than 50 Mexican students studying in Wageningen
- Wageningen University has more than 90 Mexican Alumni
- On the right you can find stories of Alumni from your country
- More than 10.000 students study at Wageningen University, which is 24% of the total number of inhabitants of Wageningen, thus Wageningen can be seen as a University town
- Wageningen offers 29 Master of Science programmes in the field of Food, Economics & Social Sciences, Health, Nature and Agriculture, Technology and Earth and Environment
- All MSc programmes are given in English
- The Netherlands are very internationally oriented and nearly everybody speaks English
- Wageningen is located in the centre of the Netherlands and Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague are only an hour’s travel by train
- Ensured personal guidance during your student career here with a teacher-student ratio of 1:7
- 24% of the students are international from over 100 different countries
Fairs and visits in Mexico
Currently we do not have any fair visits planned in Mexico. We recommend booking a Skype session with your local Wageningen representative instead.
There are several ways to get in touch with Wageningen University. We offer webinars for different study programmes, or you could book a skype session with one of our recruitment officers.