Stop procrastinating and start wurking! (course given in Dutch)
In this training you will learn how to overcome procrastination and effectively use your time. You will learn how to set priorities in time management, make effective choices, and plan activities accordlingly.
After successful completion of this training, the student is expected to be able to:
- understand what procrastination is and why he/she procrastinates;
- define which (seemingly opposing) goals he/she wants to serve;
- define their core qualities and core values which can support them to turn to action;
- how they can use their core qualities and values to create 'workflow';
- understand the effects of proper time allocation;
- prioritize activities and make effective choices accordingly;
- make effective schedules based on your priorities/goals in the short and long term.
Explanation of theories, practical assignments, discussion, reflection and feedback.
Provide through Brightspace/E-mail