Zzinga is a Dutch food startup which produces a refreshing, low alcoholic drink with a unique honey taste. At the same time, we aim for a sustainable impact by engaging consumers in the support of bees and biodiversity! Growing our position on the Dutch market, we are currently looking for an intern to help us to build a strong community around our brand.
In 2018 we won the National Student Entrepreneur Award and this year our drink 'Sparkling Honey' will be introduced in bars, restaurants and specialty retailers throughout the Netherlands.
Your tasks will be to:
- deepen your understanding of storytelling and guerrilla marketing;
- manage our social media platforms and create creative and engaging posts;
- dive deep into social media mechanism and use the insights to grow our online community;
- get skilled in the area of entrepreneurship and business development;
- join our team representing Zzinga on fairs and festivals.
We offer you an independent work environment and a hands-on approach.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Open minded and creative
- Social media skills
- Good communicator and contend creator in Dutch and English
- Independent (You will have the freedom and responsibility to solve problems and tasks independently)