Internship from September 2019 onwards (earlier start is always possible) at Bookdifferent.com, the Netherlands.
Would you like a challenging and varied internship at an innovative startup in the travel world, with a focus on sustainability? Then look no further because we have the best internship for you!
Bookdifferent.com is an innovative hotel booking site, that would like to make the travel industry more sustainable. We do this by giving consumers and businesses an insight about the level of sustainability of accommodations and destinations. By doing so we make it easier to book green accommodations and visit sustainable destinations. Bookdifferent.com is the first organization in the world that has brought together 14.000 certified hotels, added the staygreencheck and has calculated the CO2 emissions of 1.8 million hotels.
Bookdifferent.com is the winner of the
2018 Sustainable Travel Award
You will graduate on 'certification methodology for accommodations’. At bookdifferent.com green indicators are our core business. Improving on this methodology, adding new indicators and facilitate the process of acceptance for the newly developed indicators for validating of our advisory board is your core assignment. The next step how to communicate new developments to our customers and stakeholders in the tourism industry. Additional to this you will be the main contact person for our ecolabel partners, and you will be responsible for the matching.
- The technical side of eco certification: further development of the benchmarks and methodologies
- Implementing the staygreencheck for hotels that are not yet certified
- Communicate new developments to our customers and stakeholders in the tourism industry
- Measuring the impact according to an already developed methodology
- Level: technical university or university of applied science
- Analytical but also pragmatic, independent and innovative
- You have knowledge of and can work with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and WordPress
- Strong communication skills (English and/or Dutch)
- Passion for sustainability and innovation
From September 2019 onwards (earlier start is always possible)
Bookdifferent.com is located in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
- 0 euro
- Depending on the type of internship, but at least 3 days per week in the office.
- If you don’t have a student discount card for public transport you will get an allowance for the days that you travel to Hilversum.
Interested or questions?
Mail Lonneke de Kort at: email@example.com