- Focus on discourse and materiality: text talk and things and their performativity
- Participation, activism and Learning
- Conflict and Change
- Discourse and Democracy
- Empowerment and Displacement.
- Qualitative, social constructionist, interpretive
- Predominantly Ethnographic work, Action Research
- Discourse studies
- Desk research consists of exploration of previous studies and secondary literature
- Taking a South/North perspective, e.g. by comparing cases from different corners of the globe. What can they learn from one another?
- Story mapping and film interesting methods.