July 8th 2015 a workshop was held at RIKILT regarding the EU project SPICED (Securing the spices and herbs commodity chains).
The presentations of that day can be seen on this page.
- General introduction to the authenticity of spices - van Ruth en Silvis (1,44 mb)
- Intertaste: Food ingredients - Jansen (2,43 mb)
- Novel methodology for authentication of spices and herbs: spectroscopy-based fingerprint methods - Riedl en Esslinger (2,59 mb)
- Mass Spectrometry based methods for spices/herbs authentication - Bartkevics (1,33 mb)
- Microscopy for fraud detection - van Raamsdonk (823,05 kb)
- Non-destructive, portable, handheld spectroscopic devices for screening purposes - Weesepoel (2,12 mb)