Tomorrow’s global food supply challenges demand a radical approach to innovation in the Food and Agriculture sectors today. Due to their innovative capacity, StartLife believes that startups are, and will be, the force behind the Food and Agri innovations needed to meet the global food demand in the future.
StartLife has been working with startups for over ten years. During the last six alone, StartLife has supported over 200 startups that develop technological innovations in the domains of Food and Agro.
StartLife’s mission is to foster entrepreneurship in the Food and Agri sectors and to support entrepreneurs and their teams as they build their innovative business ideas into global enterprises with a lasting impact.
StartLife does this by:
- Offering intensive mentoring trajectories within our StartLife Incubation Program
- Hosting a thriving community of startups, investors, corporates and experts
- Developing the entrepreneurial competences of students and start-up teams
- Providing seed funding for promising startups
- Enabling startups to attract additional capital
StartLife is also co-founder of F&A Next and the European FoodNexus Startup Challenge