My research interests include food security, global governance, public participation in policy making, pastoralist policy (especially as it relates to women pastoralists), resistance, and social change.
Topics for theses
- Global food security governance
- Global governance
- Food policy
- Participation of non-state actors in policy making processes
- Environmental governance
- Transition theory (especially global governance transition)
- Transformation (especially of food regimes)
- Trade-offs between different formal and informal of governance arrangements and related impacts on livelihoods.