There were many interesting PhD defences related to Biobased Economy at Wageningen University the past months.
- On October 10 oktober Alexandra Deeke defended her PhD thesis on Micro Fuel Cells
- The PhD defence of Mieke Eerten-Jansen on 19 September dealt with Bioelektrochemical methane production from CO2
- Klaus NeuMuller defended his PhD thesis on 16 September on preparing of enzymes for the hydrolysis of corn straw to sugars
- On September 10 Yinlai Teng defended her PhD thesis on specific conversion of amino acids at Johan Sanders
- The oil crop Crambe (Crambe abyssinica) was the subject of the PhD defence of Weicong Qi on August