WUR has expanded the number of study places in Forum, Orion and the Leeuwenborch. But, the number of study spots on campus is still limited because of the current social distancing requirements. If you want a study space, you need to reserve it, including those in the Forum Library. This ensures you'll have a working spot before coming to campus.
Do you want to study in the Library? From Monday, 12 October, onwards, you need to book your spot in advance. Only WUR students can book a study place.
We have established the following rules to make studying in the Library as safe as possible. Please keep them in mind when visiting the Library:
- Studying at home remains the norm. Come to
the Library only if you have no alternative.
Bring your WURcard and reservation confirmation (print or on your phone).
No reservation = no admission to the Forum Library.
- Face masks are mandatory in all WUR buildings.
- Come alone.
- A limited number of study places are available.
- Bring your own device; only a few computers are available.
- Follow the instructions from the Library staff.
How to reserve a study place
You can reserve a study place on TimeEdit.
Only WUR students can book Library study places. PhD candidates are kindly requested to study at home or at their office.
You can book a study place 24 hours in advance, two bookings per day.
You can book for 30 minutes minimum to 3 hours maximum.
If you cannot come, please cancel the reservation.
Reservations are personal and non-transferable.
Watch this video for further instructions.
Hygiene: general guidelines
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arm's length) from other people.
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitizer dispensers available in Forum and throughout the Library.
- Clean your desk and keyboard with the desk clean wipes provided on each floor.