Stay in touch while studying online! With Skype for Business, you can easily set up an online meeting and share and present documents.
All students get access to Skype for Business via their WUR email account on 18 March. This tool can be used for face-to-face and group meetings between students and with teachers.
More information & helpful instructions:
Tips to work smarter digitally
- Use Skype for business if you physically can not meet.
- Don't talk at the same time, so that the online participants can follow the meeting well.
- If you don't talk, the microphone is off.
- Put your video image on, if the bandwidth is not sufficient for audio and video, turn it off.
- Share your screen with the documents or the action list.
Help from the Smart digital Working coach
E-mail or call Servicedesk IT if you have technical problems or questions.