This course will be held in Shanghai, China in November 2019. During three consecutive days protein topics will be discussed in relation to the current and future global demand for proteins.
Programme and topics
The course is build up around three consecutive days, during which lectures, an interactive experiment, exercises and panel discussions are scheduled. Also there will be ample time for questions, discussion and interaction with peers. The following topics will be discussed:
- Global trends in protein products
- Forecasting global protein demand and impact on protein transition
- How to compare between protein sources for functional quality
- Proteins as clean-label functional ingredients
- Formulating with proteins
- Hydrolysis and fermentation
- Nutritional benefits
This course is developed for professionals who work with proteins and would like to learn about the latest insigths and practical applications.
After completion of this course, you are able to identify and understand the latest knowledge with regard to proteins.