The European FoodNexus Startup Challenge is a contest among food & agri startups in several European countries. The challenge aims to identify and accelerate the most promising startups, and connect them to leading European corporates in the food agri industry. With the support of these partners, the startups can scale their innovations to benefit people and planet. It is your chance to win €60K and to partner with leading corporates in Food & Ag! You can apply until 11 September 2017.
Two Netherlands-based startups in food & ag will be selected during the Dutch Finals on 13 October 2017. These startups both receive a cash prize of €10,000. But there's plenty more! Both startups will:
- Enter a two-day bootcamp to work with Unilever, FrieslandCampina and other partners;
- Compete in the European Finals on 13 December to win another €50,000 cash prize;
- Benefit from marketing exposure across Europe with support from the partners.
During the European Finals, organized in Wageningen, the two Dutch nominees will compete against nominees from France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Ireland and Belgium.
- Applications close on 11 September 2017 at 18:00
- The Dutch finals will take place on 13 October 2017 in Amsterdam
- All European finalists are announced on 1 November 2017
- The European finals will take place on 13 December 2017 in Wageningen.
- Helaas, uw cookie-instellingen zijn zodanig dat de Video niet getoond kan worden - pas uw permissie voor cookies aan