The Library is celebrating the 100th anniversary of Wageningen University with a series of blog posts. Each post features an interesting fact about WUR. From the perspective of One Wageningen we highlight in the 6th blog post the collection of reports from Wageningen Research.
The blog describes the development of the Wageningen Research institutes.
Wageningen Research currently consists of nine research institutes:
- Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation,
- Wageningen Bioveterinary Research,
- Wageningen Economic Research,
- Wageningen Environmental Research,
- Wageningen Food & Biobased Research,
- Wageningen Livestock Research,
- Wageningen Marine Research,
- Wageningen Plant Research
and RIKILT. These institutes vary greatly in size.
Until approximately 20 years ago there were over 130 locations where predecessors of the current institutes were located. They produced peer-reviewed articles, articles in professional journals and more than 38,000 reports.
Do you want to read more? Go to the blog Wageningen Research.