Since October 2017, the chat box of WUR Library has been available in several databases: My Library, Staff Publications, MSc theses, Groenekennis and Geoportal.
What questions are asked?
The Library chat box has been available on the Library website since September 2016. The following are a few examples of the questions that users ask:
- how do I find a specific book or article
- where can I find information on specific topics
- how do I get access to Scopus or to online journal articles
- how can I get publications in my list of publications of WUR staff
- questions about borrowing and reserving of books.
An important topic is how to get access off-campus. Below you can find three options to access the Library off campus:
- My Library log in
- Off-campus access button
- Library Access browser plug-in
We notice that the number of questions via the chat box increased this year from two to five questions per day. We invite you all to use the online chat.