In cooperation with the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) the Horticulture and Product Physiology group (HPP) and Wageningen Plant Research are organizing a course on Greenhouse Horticulture in Beijing from 14-19 August 2017.
The course will be given for Chinese participants in the week before the symposium Greensys 2017 begins.
Topics of this course will be:
- Introduction to Protected Horticulture
- Plant nutrition and its management
- Passive greenhouse (functions of the cover and natural ventilation)
- Crop physiology and Crop Management
- Optimal Climate management
- Energy, temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide management
A leaflet with an overview of the course programme can be downloaded here:
From 28 August until 8 September 2017 a comprehensive summer school on greenhouse horticulture will be organised in Wageningen.
More information on this course can be found on the corresponding web-page: Summer school Greenhouse Horticulture (Wageningen 2017).