The september issue of Plant Life, newsletter on plant Research at WUR is out now. Check out the latest news especially about indigenous biological control agents. WUR coordinates the BINGO-ITN international research project.
"Many biological control agents that are currently being used are exotic organisms which might harm biodiversity", says researcher Bart Pannebakker.
Other articles in Plant Life Sept. 2016
- ‘Lure & Infect’ strategy blocks reproduction Drosophila suzukii
- Wageningen methods used in gravitational wave analysis
- Unique disease monitoring approach sets new standard
- More roughage from healthy soil
- Workshop: Development of biological control products