New course in June
Are you a talented student, PhD candidate, colleague or visiting researcher at WUR with a background in Asian languages? Have you ever asked yourself:
- How can I make it easier for others to understand me?
- How can I improve my English intonation?
- How can I improve my English articulation?
- How can I develop a more comfortable communication style in English?
- How can I improve my concentration while working on my pronunciation and expression?
The English Pronunciation & Fluency course will answer all of these questions. Over the course of four weeks, we will help you improve your speaking skills in a practical and structural way. The course starts on 7 June.