RATEr is a (diagnostic) test of Academic English. The RATEr is a valid entrance test to Bachelor and Master programmes of Wageningen University.
What is RATEr?
RATEr is a diagnostic test of Academic English, designed to measure whether (prospective) students possess the language skills required to be able to take an English-taught degree programme.
RATEr consists of
- Reading skills and academic vocabulary
- Writing skills for an academic context
- Speaking skills for an academic context
- General language proficiency and listening skills
Registering and fees
The RATEr is organised on:
- November 13th 2017 (registration is open till November 1st)
- April 13th 2018
- May 31st 2018
- June 14th 2018
- July 5th 2018 (only for 'bijvakkers')
The registration costs are € 175 and you can register via this page.