On 1 May 2015 Wageningen Graduate Schools and Wageningen UR Library host a workshop on Data Management Plans Policies at Wageningen UR.
There are many ways to create a policy, and there are many issues to address. The Wageningen Graduate Schools are pleased to invite you to discuss some of these issues in a workshop on Data Management Plans Policy.
Date 1 May 2015
Time 3 pm to 5 pm
Venue Impulse, Speaking Corner, building no. 115, Stippeneng 2, Wageningen CampusProgramme
- Welcome and introduction (Remko Boom, Agrotechnology and Food Sciences)
- Good Data Storage Practice: How to store data, and what are the costs and benefits? (Jacquelijn Ringersma, Wageningen UR Library and Stephen Janssen, IT Servicemanagement)
- Electronic management of laboratory notes: user experiences and available software packages (Reinoud Brouwer, Plant Sciences Group; Jos Sewalt, Agrotechnology & Food Sciences; Hugo Besemer, Wageningen UR Library)
- Research data: ownership and rights of use Ronja Meijer, Corporate Governance and Legal Services and Hugo Besemer, Wageningen UR Library)
- Data Management policy in Practice: a discussion (Marina Noordegraaf, Verbeeldingskr8)
- Opening of the Data Management Support Hub
- From 5-6 pm: Drinks
It is not necessary to register in advance
Data Management is fundamental and essential to science. You are very welcome to move the discussion forward!