To accomplish this, we are setting up Flevo Campus in which ideas, innovations and projects are developed that contribute to an improved organization of food supplies to cities. And we want your help. This is your chance to contribute to the future food supply of the Amsterdam-Almere metropolitan region!
Flevo Campus is inviting 100 ambitious students to an interactive morning session where they will join forces with seven experts in the field of urban food supplies. The students will help set the agenda for cities of the future and thereby also develop Flevo Campus through 2022.
- Meet leading experts in the field of food and the city.
- Network with the best students from the whole of the Netherlands.
- Meet entrepreneurs and the private sector.
- Win the opportunity to be part of follow-up projects in the Flevo Campus Thinktank.
- Contribute to solving the ultimate issue of the coming century: how to feed expanding cities.
We’re looking for ambitious students and young professionals (up to 35 years old) who are interested in and have expertise in the fields of food, health, agriculture and the city. Want to join us? Register now!
- Date and time: 8 December 2017, 9am – 2pm
- Location: Stadhuisplein Almere
- Featuring, among others: dr. Sigrid Wertheim-Heck (Aeres Hogeschool Almere), dr. Saskia Visser (WENP ageningen UR), Arjen Spijkerman MSc (AMS Institute), Jan Eelco Jansma (PhD Researcher Aeres Hogeschool Almere, Wageningen UR), Anke Brons (PhD Researcher Wageningen UR), dr. ir. Jotte de Koning (TU Delft), Samuel Levie MSc (Food Cabinet)
For updates and more information follow @Flevocampus on Twitter and this website."