Wageningen UR employees and the green university-of-applied-sciences institutions -- from initiators, co-developers and field-specialist suppliers -- are working together in innovative projects in green education in which new knowledge is being applied. This collaboration is leading to new green course material aimed at different education levels. Groen Kennisnet is facilitating this project. It’s contributing to the knowledge flow in the field of Green and Food, the aim of the Groen Kennisnet in which the Wageningen UR Library is closely involved.
- Cursus Dierenwelzijn (Animal Welfare course)
- Wiki Melkwinning (Wiki Milk Extraction)
- Teaching module for Welzijnsparameters voor paarden (Welfare parameters for horses)
- Teaching packets on Plant health
- Education page on Multifunctional agriculture
- Teaching modules on Precision agriculture
Contact: Rob van Genderen