Seven Dutch agricultural professional journals have been added to the database Delpher. The journal range in years from 1940 until 1973. Delpher is maintained by the Koninklijke Bibliotheek. Delpher includes not only journals, but also Dutch newspapers and books.
Seven professional journals from 1940 to 1973 are available through database Delpher. The Dutch journals were digitized with a grant from Metamorfoze. Metamorfoze is the Dutch national programme for the preservation of paper heritage.
A few years ago the Library was also awarded a grant by Metamorfoze, to digitize 19th-century Dutch agricultural newspapers.
These Dutch journals are now digitally available through Delpher:
- Agrarische post: hoofdorgaan van het Nederlandsch Agrarisch Front, 1940-1941
- Boer en erf: orgaan van den Nederlandschen Landstand, 1941-1942
- De landstand in Gelderland, 1942-1944
Digitised journals but only on view in the reading room of the Koninklijke bibliotheek (KB):
- De boerderij, 1951-1960
- Misset's zuivelbereiding en -handel, 1954-1956
- Misset's zuivel, 1957-1967
- Landbouwkundig tijdschrift, 1924-1973 (1950-1973 only on view in the KB)
Due to copyright some journals or parts thereof can be browsed only at the reading room of the KB. Those years or articles are marked in Delpher with a small lock.