WUR staff and students have access to 10 online Routledge handbooks.
Based on staff requests, the Library has selected 10 online Routledge handbooks that fit in the collection of Wageningen University & Research.
The handbooks are available in HTML and PDF.
You have access to the following handbooks:
• Handbook of Communication in Cross-cultural Perspective
• Routledge Companion to Consumer Behavior Analysis
• Routledge Handbook of English for Academic Purposes
• Routledge Handbook of International Resilience
• Routledge Handbook of Ocean Resources and Management
• Routledge Handbook of Philosophy of Biodiversity
• Routledge International Handbook of Consumer Psychology
• Routledge International Handbook of Globalization Studies
• Routledge International Handbook of Social and Environmental Change
• Routledge Handbook of Social and Sustainable Finance
We welcome recommendations for new publications. If you would like to recommend a journal, book or database for purchase by WUR Library, please fill in the 'Request a purchase' form.