Have you already found what you're looking for? You have a link to a journal article and you would like to access the full text? Access it directly with the 'off-campus access' button. You can save this button in your browser's toolbar.
The off-campus access button
The off-campus access button is useful when
- you have a link to a scientific paper
- you find a link in BlackBoard
- you see a link on a website.
How to install the off-campus access button
Right-click on the off-campus access button and choose 'Add to favorites' or drag the button to the favorites bar.
Firefox and Chrome
Drag the off-campus access button to the bookmarks toolbar. Make sure that the bookmarks toolbar is displayed and that it accepts cookies.
How does it work?
- Click on the off-campus access button when you need the full text of an article
- A 'log in' screen appears
- Log in with your WUR account.
Please note: you can only access resources to which Wageningen UR Library subscribes. Please contact the Servicedesk for questions or remarks.