Are you an experienced lecturer with a background in Public Administration, Governance and Policy making?
Link: for more information and applying (deadline 14 February, interviews on 23 February 2021)
Within the Public Administration and Policy Group we search for a talented ambitious lecturer and an enthusiastic teammate with a background in public administration, governance and policy making. You will contribute to our educational curriculum by: coordinating course(s); lecturing; supervising working groups; supervising BSc thesis; facilitating thesis rings; assisting the education coordinator.
You will teach at least in the following courses: Studying Public Governance: Key Themes and Leading Authors (BSc2); Governance and Policy Change (BSc2).
We are searching for a candidate who:
- has a MSc and preferably a PhD in the field of public administration or related discipline;
- has strong didactic skills and enthusiasm for teaching (on-line and on-campus) and working with (international) students in a broad range of educational programmes (teaching qualification is a plus);
- has excellent understanding of the current theories in public administration, governance and policy making;
- has affinity with the domains of Wageningen University (e.g. water, food, energy, biodiversity, climate change, circular economy);
- has good organization skills;
- is fluent in the language of the relevant courses (English and Dutch).