What constitutes a healthy diet for one person can be quite the opposite for another. Nutrition researchers are looking for the reasons for these individual differences and their implications for our diets.
Read the full article in the latest Wageningen World, the quarterly magazine for associates and alumni of Wageningen UR (University & Research centre) and members of KLV, the Wageningen Alumni Network.
Other stories in Wageningen World – number 1, 2016
- Railway to China awaits exporters
- Porpoises can starve in a sea full of fish
- Landscape shapes the city
- More food, lower emissions
- Pallets made of coconut waste
- New customers on the farm
- Providing food, providing wit
- Crowdfunding for research