The Library has developed an instruction video for students to introduce them to the main features of the Library website.
In this 3-minute video, students learn where to find the most frequently used services and how to use them. More specific, students learn
- they can customize library services in My Library
- how to use Global Search to search most of the library’s resources in one go
- that there are various library collections and how to browse in them
- which databases are most frequently used and how to get there
- where to find opening hours and facilities of the Library locations
- about the library trainings, for example on finding scientific literature and reference management
- where to find information on upcoming events, such as demos, workshops and courses
The video is part of the e-learning module ‘Locate and access the information you need’, used in the Library's information literacy courses.
You can also find this video on the page ‘For students’ on the library website.