In the November issue e-News Plant Life: Fungi looking for roots, Laser cuts cells from plant tissue, DNA-labs for secondary school students, Food production for astronauts, 1st prize Action Lab competition.
The e-Newsletter Plant Life presents news on research and developments of plant research at Wageningen UR.
The e-newsletter is free and available to all those interested in our research and activities. You can also pass this e-Newsletter on to others who may be interested. They can subscribe to this newsletter and automatically receive the next issue.
Subjects in this edition:
- Playing hide and seek below the soil
- Laser dissection for research into individual cells
- Schools looking forward to travelling DNA labs
- Wageningen UR researches food production for astronauts
- Wageningen UR researchers win 1st prize of the Action Lab competition
- Biological control of plant bugs in greenhouses
- Wellcome Trust supports two Wageningen research projects
- PicknPack modules arrived in Wageningen