BSc Education Adaptation Physiology Group
The chair group is involved in BSc education by coordination of and teaching in courses in the first 2 years of the Animal Sciences program, and by coordination of the BSc thesis in the third year.
In the first year, we coordinate two YAS-courses:
- Animal Science Professionals in Society (YAS11803, period 5)
- Internship (YAS11306, period 6)
In the second year we coordinate and teach the disciplinary courses:
- Immunology and Thermoregulation (ADP20306, period 2)
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics (QVE20306, period 2)
- Reproduction & Fertility (ADP21803, period 6)
- Infections and Disorders (ADP22303, period 6)
Visit the Study Handbook website for more detailed information on the courses provided by our group.
In the third year, we coordinate the BSc thesis for BAS students (YAS80312, period 1-2 and period 5-6) and offer BSc thesis options, which have been focused on various topics.