Terug naar profiel
Onderwijsactiviteiten - dr. M (Milena) Holmgren Urba
Current PhD students
- Ronny Rotbarth: Adaptive Resilience of Boreal Forests to Disturbances
- Jing Li. Assessing the Resilience of Boreal Ecosystems to Climate Change
- Yanning Qiu: Greening the Desert: What Can We Learn from the Chinese Dryland Restoration Projects?
- Arnold Lugo: The Role of Aquatic -Terrestrial Coupling on the Resilience of Amazonian Floodplain Forests to Fire
- Carolina Balian: Accounting for Environmental Footprints of Cattle Production
- Guillermo Sena: Determining Optimal Riparian Buffer Zones in Uruguay: Integrating Ecological and Socio-Economic Criteria
- Ana Lia Ciganda: Coastal Cyanobacterial Toxic Blooms in a Warmer World: addressing the challenges from a socio-ecological perspective
- Enahu Tahitu
Former PhD students
- Ivan Hernandez. 2021. Resilience of Dry Tropical Rangelands to Climate Variability (Now: Postdoc CONABIO, Mexico).
- Rafael E. Bernardi. 2017. Forest-grassland transitions: How livestock and fire shape grassy biomes (Now: Lecturer, Universidad de la Republica, Uruguay).
- Bernardo M. Flores. 2016. Resilience of Amazonian Forests: the roles of fire, flooding and climate (Now: Postdoc FAPESP, Brazil)
- Dorit Gross. Assessing human pressures on African protected areas
- Mhosisi Masocha. 2010. Savanna aliens (Now Assistant Professor, University of Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe).
- Honore S.S. Biaou. 2009. Tree recruitment in West African dry woodlands: the interactive effects of climate, soil, fire and grazing (Now: Assistant Professor, University of Parakou, Benin).
- Acácio V. 2009. The dynamics of cork oak systems in Portugal: the role of ecological and land use factors (Now: Researcher, University of Lisbon, Portugal).
|WEC-80424||MSc Thesis Wildlife Ecology and Conservation Group|
|WEC-79324||MSc Research Practice Wildlife Ecology and Conservation Group|
|WEC-20306||Climate Change Ecology|
|WEC-31306||Trends in Forest and Nature Conservation|