There is a long way to go from developing your findings from the laboratory and introducing them onto the market. We are able to assist you during this process with both speed and sound information.
- organise the early testing of your new compounds
- perform tests to define the best application strategy
- execute your registration trials with a high success rate
- support and perform your pre-launch and positioning trials and activities
- facilitate the demonstration fields to inform your customers about the added value of your innovation and offer the best product stewardship.
We devote a great deal of attention to excellent cooperation and communication between you and our experts, in order to achieve the best results. Our independent position and objective approach contributes to reliableand long lasting results.
Results from your early testing show the best opportunities for success in practice of a commercial cropping system. What is the best dosage, application method, timing, etc. How does the application interact with the different conditions like cropping system, climate, soil, etc. What are the best way(s) to apply for registration as a crop protection product? We can help you to answer these questions.Depending on your needs and questions, our experts will consult you to create the best experiments. This could be:
- (complex) tests to evaluate your product as a seed coating against soil-borne diseases or pests;
- to test differences in timing and dosages for applications in the planting or crop growth phase or post-harvest;
- evaluate your products whether they are preventive, curative or eradicative, contact or (semi) systemic;
- test the interaction of your product with the crop and how its performance is affected by conditions such as (heavy) rain, temperature and/or solar radiation;
- help you find the best time windows for the application of your products.
We are able to apply a range of pests and diseases to perform these tests, including common diseases and pests in for instance potato (late and early blight, aphids), cereals (rusts, mildew, leafspot), onions (mildew, leafspot), oil seed rape and cabbage (leafspot, slugs, soil insects, caterpillars).Are you looking for an application strategy in a different field? Don’t hesitate to contact us.