German (halfway to A2) focuses on speaking using practical and realistic situations. Time is also spent on improving your pronunciation as well as your reading and listening skills. Relevant grammar and vocabulary are covered at different times during the course. The course also focuses on cultural aspects and current developments in Germany.
After completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- use standard expressions to describe different situations;
- ask for and provide information and arrange simple matters (shop, bank);
- follow the main points in a conversation;
- extract the most important information from brochures and advertisements.
This eight-week course meets once a week for an hour and a half. You should expect to spend at least 2 to 3 hours on homework each week.
Date and time
This course will be offered again in October 2018.
- Begegnungen A2*
*You can buy this book in the WUR-shop in the Forum building on the Wageningen University & Research Campus.
If you attend 80% of the course, you will receive a certificate from Wageningen in'to Languages after completion of the course.
|BSc/MSc WUR Student||€ 90*|
|WUR Employee||€ 238|
- Excluding course material and resit.
- We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
* This price applies only to students with a signed authorisation form. Students pay € 90 if they need this language course for an internship/ thesis abroad. The internship/ thesis is part of their prescribed study programme/ approved set of MSc examination subjects. The chair group must pay the remaining € 175.
Prior to registration
An intake interview with the teacher is obligatory. Please schedule an appointment with our Service Centre:
T: +31 317 48 25 52